The Dallas Museum of Art’s new director, Maxwell Anderson, oversaw the launch of art video web site, Art Babble, when he was at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. So, naturally, the Dallas Museum of Art is getting into the babbling biz. Late last week, the museum sent out word that their Art Babble channel has its first videos up, and they include a collection of process shorts; video presentations of individual works, featuring some of the museum’s curators; and this lecture by art historian John House. All in all, some interesting tidbits that should be worth gobbling up some of your work time.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.