The Lone Star Wind Orchestra begins the New Year with “From Dallas to Valencia: A Cultural Concert,” and we have two tickets to give away. On January 29th the Meyerson will be home to Valencian composers celebrating the new Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge designed by Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava. To get your hands on a pair of tickets all you have to do is answer the question in the form below: Name the first building Calatrava constructed in the US. We’ll pick a winner at 3pm.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.