In a few hours, the world will hear Jake Heggie’s opera Moby Dick for the first time. In the weeks leading up to the debut, Heggie felt confident that his work had come together, was polished and complete. With Moby Dick there were no horror stories of last minute revisions and added music. We spoke with Heggie about putting the finishing touches on his opera and seeing the entirety of the work take shape.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.