The AT&T Performing Arts Center announced last year the box office/information center would open in May 2013. Well, open it will, right on time this coming Monday. The structure was a point of contention way back in 2009 when the center first opened. Critics cited the lack of any features in the then-new AT&T PAC that could facilitate pedestrian engagement and park life in a multi-million development that was billed, in part, as a neighborhood development and urban revitalization project. Well, the information center, which will include a Pearl Cup coffee shop, will now hopefully be part of the solution, generating some activity outside of performance and food truck times. Here’s the full release.
7/27/14 SunAnd Now Gallery
7/27/14 SunThe Dallas Museum of Art
7/27/14 SunThe Amon Carter Museum of American Art
7/28/14 MonCrown and Harp
7/29/14 TueTalley Dunn Gallery
7/29/14 TuePhotographs Do Not Bend Gallery
7/29/14 TueThe Dallas Museum of Art
7/29/14 TueDallas Contemporary
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.