It’s Tuesday, which means we’re presenting, along with the Magnolia Theater, the latest film in The Big Movie series, which strives to bring some of the greatest films of all time back to the big screen each week. And boy, do we have a flick for you this week, one of my favorite films of all time, the classic, hilarious, gender-crossing comedy, Some Like It Hot, starring Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis, and that blond beauty. And, per usual, we have three pairs of tickets to give away, and each comes with a little popcorn. So, enter your information in the form below and answer this question for a chance to win: what famous hotel served as the site of production of Billy Wilder’s movie? We’ll pick winners from the correct responses after 3 p.m.
Fill out my online form.
5/2/16 MonBryant Hall at Kalita Humphreys Theater Campus
5/2/16 MonGeorge W. Bush Presidential Center
5/3/16 TueTexas Theatre
5/3/16 TueThe Dallas Museum of Art
5/3/16 Tue1444 Oak Lawn, Suite 545
5/3/16 TueWyly Theatre
5/3/16 TueMusic Hall at Fair Park
5/3/16 TueModern Art Museum of Fort Worth
5/3/16 TueThe Texas Theatre
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »