This weekend, the State Fair of Texas comes to a close, which means it is your last chance to head to Chevrolet Town Square to pick up your VIP passes to FrontRow Live, which will take place on November 3 at the Dallas Contemporary. To get your passes, you’ll have to test drive a new Chevy Sonic. The good people at Chevy have graciously lent me one of those zippy little cars, and you won’t be disappointed by the experience. Nice handling, sleek design, and fun to drive: you get to pop around in the vehicle and score some passes for our concert. Not a bad deal.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.