This weekend, the State Fair of Texas comes to a close, which means it is your last chance to head to Chevrolet Town Square to pick up your VIP passes to FrontRow Live, which will take place on November 3 at the Dallas Contemporary. To get your passes, you’ll have to test drive a new Chevy Sonic. The good people at Chevy have graciously lent me one of those zippy little cars, and you won’t be disappointed by the experience. Nice handling, sleek design, and fun to drive: you get to pop around in the vehicle and score some passes for our concert. Not a bad deal.
9/21/14 SunAllGood Cafe
9/21/14 SunOak Point Park & Nature Preserve
9/21/14 SunAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunThe Dallas Museum of Art
9/21/14 SunThe Amon Carter Museum of American Art
9/22/14 MonCrown and Harp
9/23/14 TueConduit Gallery
9/23/14 TueThe Dallas Museum of Art
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/18/14) by Zac Crain
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »