Input from the outside is most welcome. Kudos to SMU for commissioning Creative Time to listen to our arts community. We’ve spent a lot of money on the arts in Dallas (look downtown). But where are the street level artists? Creative Time points out that by supporting small and emerging orgs like La Reunion TX, all benefit and all survive in the long run. I appreciate the report so much I’m booking the local coordinator of the project, Leila Grothe to come talk on a panel discussion I’m coordinating for the NX35 Conferette loosely called ‘DFW is the New Black’. Save the date – March 11 at 11am in Denton. More details soon.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.