Input from the outside is most welcome. Kudos to SMU for commissioning Creative Time to listen to our arts community. We’ve spent a lot of money on the arts in Dallas (look downtown). But where are the street level artists? Creative Time points out that by supporting small and emerging orgs like La Reunion TX, all benefit and all survive in the long run. I appreciate the report so much I’m booking the local coordinator of the project, Leila Grothe to come talk on a panel discussion I’m coordinating for the NX35 Conferette loosely called ‘DFW is the New Black’. Save the date – March 11 at 11am in Denton. More details soon.
9/21/14 SunAllGood Cafe
9/21/14 SunOak Point Park & Nature Preserve
9/21/14 SunAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunThe Dallas Museum of Art
9/21/14 SunThe Amon Carter Museum of American Art
9/22/14 MonCrown and Harp
9/23/14 TueConduit Gallery
9/23/14 TueThe Dallas Museum of Art
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/17/14) by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »