Input from the outside is most welcome. Kudos to SMU for commissioning Creative Time to listen to our arts community. We’ve spent a lot of money on the arts in Dallas (look downtown). But where are the street level artists? Creative Time points out that by supporting small and emerging orgs like La Reunion TX, all benefit and all survive in the long run. I appreciate the report so much I’m booking the local coordinator of the project, Leila Grothe to come talk on a panel discussion I’m coordinating for the NX35 Conferette loosely called ‘DFW is the New Black’. Save the date – March 11 at 11am in Denton. More details soon.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.