After reading all these art self help bromides from the Creative Times, I feel about the same way as I do listening to Wayne Dyer on PBS — kind of dull and bored in half-assed submission. I would wonder if they actually came to Dallas to come up with such trite generic suggestions, except that I did go to one dinner they had, which was astonishing in its lack of inclusion. (I’m inclined to comment on racial parity when there’s an egregious lack of it.) I noticed that this is a “prize report,” which means that SMU actually paid for this? So, I guess they went to lunch with a couple art “professionals” and then spent an hour or so coming up with “sharing meals,” “take agency,” “give collectors space” is this a parody of the real report? They can’t be that stupid, or maybe they figure we are.
- Why Everyone Needs to Read Steve Blow’s Pro-Highway Argument by Peter Simek
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Two Quick Notes About the Efforts To Make DISD a Home-Rule District by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.