After reading all these art self help bromides from the Creative Times, I feel about the same way as I do listening to Wayne Dyer on PBS — kind of dull and bored in half-assed submission. I would wonder if they actually came to Dallas to come up with such trite generic suggestions, except that I did go to one dinner they had, which was astonishing in its lack of inclusion. (I’m inclined to comment on racial parity when there’s an egregious lack of it.) I noticed that this is a “prize report,” which means that SMU actually paid for this? So, I guess they went to lunch with a couple art “professionals” and then spent an hour or so coming up with “sharing meals,” “take agency,” “give collectors space” is this a parody of the real report? They can’t be that stupid, or maybe they figure we are.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.