The interviews and get togethers that Creative Time coordinated during their visits to Dallas this last year were energizing and cathartic for those of us who participated. It was good to have an organization with the significance of Creative Time express interest in our community. The report resulting from their investigation, which was recently released, does a very accurate job of explaining exactly what was said to them. They were definitely listening. I think, however, that many of us were hoping they would translate one of their recommendations for the Dallas Art Community into a defined project, giving us a more solid example of how we might move forward.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.