The interviews and get togethers that Creative Time coordinated during their visits to Dallas this last year were energizing and cathartic for those of us who participated. It was good to have an organization with the significance of Creative Time express interest in our community. The report resulting from their investigation, which was recently released, does a very accurate job of explaining exactly what was said to them. They were definitely listening. I think, however, that many of us were hoping they would translate one of their recommendations for the Dallas Art Community into a defined project, giving us a more solid example of how we might move forward.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.