It’s that time of year again. The Dallas Opera is looking for some able bodies and souls to join the cast of one of their upcoming productions as a supernumerary. Don’t worry, there’s no singing involved, and you generally stay out of the way of the action. But all of the Dallas Opera’s upcoming performances – Don Giovanni, Anna Bolena, Romeo & Juliet, Rigoletto, and Boris Gudonov – need servants, priests, guards, soldiers, maids, villagers, etc. Think of it as a great excuse to play grown-up dress-up. All the information you need is right here.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.