It’s that time of year again. The Dallas Opera is looking for some able bodies and souls to join the cast of one of their upcoming productions as a supernumerary. Don’t worry, there’s no singing involved, and you generally stay out of the way of the action. But all of the Dallas Opera’s upcoming performances – Don Giovanni, Anna Bolena, Romeo & Juliet, Rigoletto, and Boris Gudonov – need servants, priests, guards, soldiers, maids, villagers, etc. Think of it as a great excuse to play grown-up dress-up. All the information you need is right here.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.